Leica Geosystems mobile mapping solution Leica Pegasus:Two uses a laser scanner (or several scanners) in combination with GNSS receivers, Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and a Distance Measurement Instrument (DMI) on a mobile platform (vehicle) to acquire accurate and precise spatial data.
Bounded only by your imagination – vehicle independent, data economical, multiple sensory platform
Leica Pegasus:Two is a complete mobile mapping solution from hardware to object extraction from Leica Geosystems. The Leica Pegasus:Two solution provides an integrated hardware platform including cameras and lidar profilers with an external trigger and sync output for additional sensors. Simply fly-in, collect, then fly-out – no dedicated, modified vehicles are required – batteries included, measure the unlimited.
Leica Pegasus:Two - Nothing forgotten
The Leica Pegasus:Two solution captures calibrated imagery and point cloud data together – assuring that no object is forgotten. Capturing full 360° spherical view and lidar together means you never forget an object or return to a project site. Leica Pegasus:Two provides an optional rear road camera for pavement analysis providing options to grow your business – collect once, sell twice.
Leica Pegasus:Two - Complete and easy
Enabled by a complete software workflow including data acquisition, calibration, Novatel enabled post-processing, object extraction, and a GISenabled configurable layered storage – the Leica Pegasus:Two is your single, easy answer. A hardware light sensor assures the operator that all images are useable after post-processing. Capture to extract – your only tool needed.
- Fully calibrated imagery and point cloud data
- 7 cameras for full dome Imagery allows for city modelling
- Easily extract features and line work from Imagery AND Point Cloud data
- Mobile Scanner can be mounted on any vehicle without modification
- Scanners and profilers can be added separately, after purchase, and calibrated by the user
- Utilise powerful functions in Esri® ArcGIS for Desktop
- Enhanced imagery capture using automatic light sensor
- External trigger output and external time stamping for additional sensors
- Most advanced GNSS receiver leverages global constellations
- Economical with data - balances data quantity and quality, with project logistics and postprocessing