The Leica GeoMoS software provides a highly flexible automatic deformation monitoring system that is able to combine geodetic, geotechnical and meteorological sensors to match the needs of your monitoring project, whether it is large or small, temporary or permanent.
Leica GeoMoS is a multi-purpose automatic deformation monitoring software that can be used for:
- Structural deformation monitoring (e.g. dams, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings, construction)
- Landslide and settlement detection (e.g. mining, rock falls, volcano slopes, subsidence)
- Automated surveys (e.g. continuous, automated measurements)
- Environmental monitoring (e.g. water level, atmospheric and weather monitoring)
- And many more...
Scalable and flexible
The Leica GeoMoS software is highly customizable allowing you to choose only the functionalities you need. The sensor license concept scales the software with the number and type of sensors you have connected. Additional functionality can easily be added.
- Leica GeoMoS Monitor is the application responsible for the sensor control, collection of data, computation and event management.
- Leica GeoMoS Analyzer is the application responsible for the analysis, visualization and post-processing of the data.
- Leica GeoMos Now! is a web-based application for analysis and visualization of data.
- Leica GeoMoS Adjustment is the application responsible for the network adjustment, deformation analysis and network simulation.
The GeoMoS Monitor measurement cycle runs as a Windows Service ensuring a 100% runtime of the critical automatic measurement cycle, which is responsible for the sensor control, data acquisition and storage.
Leica GeoMoS offers the ability to connect geodetic (total stations, multistations, GNSS sensors) and geotechnical sensors to detect movement and to improve the prediction of problems.
- Total Stations: Leica TM50, TS50, TS15, TM30, TS30, TPS1100, TPS1200, TPS1200Plus, TCA1201M, TPS1800 and TCA2003 Series
- Multistations: Leica MS50
- GNSS sensors: Leica GPS System 500, GPS System 1200, GMX900 Series, GM10
- Connection to Leica GNSS Spider for advanced GNSS monitoring
- Levels: Leica DNA and Leica Sprinter
- Tilt sensors: Leica Nivel20 and Nivel200 Series
- Meteorological sensor (e.g. temperature, pressure)
- An interface to Campbell Scientific dataloggers, that can support most commercially available geotechnical sensors (e.g. extensometers, piezometers, strain gauges, inclinometers, thermometers, barometers, rain gauges, and many more)
Leica Geosystems offers communication solutions via the new Leica M-Com series or standard accessories.
The Leica M-Com series offers easy installation, reliable communication and the connection of multiple sensors and external devices.
In addition to the traditional serial based communication Leica GeoMoS also includes a direct TCP/IP communication interface to support Ethernet technology and mobile networks.
- Project concept for periodic deformation monitoring
- Multiple active projects
- Data storage in an open SQL database
- Parallel use of sensors in multiple projects
- Wide-range of communication technologies for sensor control and data acquisition
- Remote control over Total Station power status
- Total station long distance measurement capability (up to 8 km)
- Meteorological network modelling over measurement area
- Use of scanning and imaging data for deformation analysis
- Computation of virtual sensors
- Flexible and customizable limit checks with multiple levels
- Powerful event management and messaging capabilities
- Visual and alphanumeric analysis
- Editing and reprocessing of total station data throughout data history
- Status overview of points using traffic light symbols on a photograph or map
- Import/Export to other systems (ASCII, DXF, WMF, standard Excel formats)
- Automatic backup and archive
- Automatic GeoMoS XML file export service